The Babylon Guide To Pack
With little time before the first edition of The Monastery we would like to discuss The 2018 Packlist to enjoy this festival to the fullest. Please read this carefully and pack accordingly for your three day home-away-from-home.
START PREPPING BABY!
- Tent ( In case you didn't rent the set up tents provided by The Gardens of Babylon or purchase an RV ticket to bring your camper. ).
- Harrings and all the items you need to set up your tent ( Be self reliant !! ).
- Battery Operated Fairy lights
- Batteries (rechargeable)
- Tent decoration
- Gaffer tape
- Incense ( BE AWARE OF DROUGHT! Please be mindful not to burn your neighbours tent or bare feet )
Sleep & Shower:
- Sleep masks
- Electric Pump ( We have electricity stations on arrival, please bring your own pump. )
- Sleeping bag and cushion
- A framed picture of a loved one!
Walk in Grace we like to call this.. :-)
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Make Up Remover
- Deodorant (pressured spray will be confiscated at the door by security)
- Showergel and shampoo ( biodegradable )
- Sunscreen (pressured spray will be confiscated at the door by security)
- Aftersun (pressured spray will be confiscated at the door by security)
- Mosquito repellent
- Tick Treatment
- First Aid Kit
- Baby Wipes
- Wet Wipes
- Toiletpaper ( also provided by the festival )
- Plasters, especially for blisters
- Aloë Vera
- 5 HTP ( There is an amazing 5HTP with melatonin to sleep well and rise like a rockstar )
- Vitamin C
- Dextro Energy
- Nose Spray
- Your Own Cup - Bring your own cup as we will only sell cups on site.
- Refillable water bottle
- Biodegradable glitter
- Colourful creations to wear.
- Pocket ashtrays
- Palo Santos ( chase away the boogie man, not the boogie-ing man )
- Cigarettes or Tabacco and Paper ( we are checking if we will sell cigarettes on site )
- Warm clothes
- Rain boots ( Depending on the weather )
- Yoga Mat ( limited availability )
- Meditation Cushion
Heat precautions in case of heat:
- Pocket ashtray and DO NOT THROW YOUR SMOKES ON THE FLOOR.
- Cotton cover to wet and put on your head
- Shade structure for the camp side.
- UV Lipbalm
- Jerrycan refillable to bring water to your tent.
- Sponges to wet
- Super soakers
Find shade and keep an eye on eachother.
We will be updating this page regularly!
Please make sure to do a final check the week before the festival.